Solution Manual for Introduction to Statistical Investigations 1st Edition by Tintle
Download FREE Sample Here for Solution Manual for Introduction to Statistical Investigations 1st Edition by Tintle. Note : this is not a text book. File Format : PDF or Word
P. Preliminaries: Introduction to Statistical Investigations
Unit 1: Four Pillars of Inference: Strength, Size, Breadth, and Cause
1. Chapter 1: Significance: How Strong Is the Evidence?
2. Chapter 2: Generalization: How Broadly Do the Results Apply?
3. Chapter 3: Estimation: How Large is the Effect?
4. Chapter 4: Causation: Can We Say What Caused the Effect
Unit 2: Comparing Groups
5. Chapter 5: Comparing Two Groups
6. Chapter 6: Comparing Two Means
7. Chapter 7: Paired Data: One Quantitative Variable
Unit 3: Analyzing More General Situations
8. Chapter 8: Comparing More Than Two Proportions
9. Chapter 9: Comparing More Than Two Means
10. Chapter 10: Two Quantitative Variables